Wednesday, February 8, 2012

valentines card

The day of love.

The day of lets-celebrate-my-significant-other-only-on-this-day.

The day of chocolate and roses. 

Valentines day.

I don't mind valentines day. I really don't. I mean, I wouldn't mind a single rose and some chocolate, or a cute present from my kids, even a simple card *wink, wink*.  :) Jason wrote me a beautiful poem for Christmas, so hinting at something is probably a no-need. 

Anywho's, but I don't want Nevaeh to think the only love out there is a worldly love. The most important love in this world is God's love. That's what we have been focusing on this week. 

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, He gave His one and only son that whoever believed in Him will not perish but have eternal life. 

After reading this verse, we made some cards for our family. 


Cut out a heart. Fill a dropper with paint and make drops on only half the heart.

 Fold in half and spread the paint around.

 And viola, really fun, easy cards for valentines!

 Here are some fun pics of the last week! Enjoy! 
Making a castle. Gray was a dragon knocking down the building. 


 I just like peanut in this one!

 snow time!




No comments:

Post a Comment