Sunday, February 26, 2012

Alphabet fun!

I started to do weekly letter learning with nevaeh last week. Of course, we started with the A!

We did animal letter making, practicing and sounds.

Here are some of the activities we did!

ps- I'm hoping to get my bread adventure up soon, my pics won't load!

the "alligator A" 

 Then she practiced tracing her A's. 

 We started an alphabet book. She would practice her A's, then we looked through magazines to find any and glued them.  ( I ask you that you please make sure it's not a celebrity mag or something. Do little kids need to see that?? I used food mags and midwest living.) 

 Then on a different day we made aliens out of toilet paper tubes. We did aliens because they start with the letter A! So she practiced writing her A's a couple times through out the week, and also we practiced the sound with alligator and alien. We had a lot of fun! 
I can't wait for the B!


Here are some cellphone captures! 

 her first real dentist appointment and she did AMAZING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment