Friday, July 15, 2011

Splish Splash... i'm having some fun!

This post is dedicated to my Grandma Pals. You will see why further down the post.

Hello all!

This summer we have spent a lot of time in the water! With two other boys I watch during the day, we can't get to the splash park as much as I want, so Grandma Val gave us this fun pool! It has been a wonderful addition to the TONS of toys in the back yard. 

Enjoy the pictures! 

ps- for those of you wondering... Grayson is doing much better! He is eating baby foods now and isn't having many allergic reactions. I think he just needed more time before eating baby food. His sleep has improved soo much too, only waking once around 4:30 every night now. Please pray though, that he doesn't get sick. Nathan, one of the boys I watch, had a double ear infection and a bad cough and knowing Gray and his streak, if he gets sick, his sleep would be completely thrown off. And we would be back to the beginning of teaching him to sleep through the night again. 


His cute swimming outfit. But now it doesn't really fit over his head anymore... remember he has a big head!! 

 Lets slide!! 


 His first time in the water and he is definitely a water baby like his sister! I think we might have some swimmer in our household.

 The splash park is almost within walking distance from our house, except for this extremely large hill, I would consider walking there.

This is Gray's first time at the park too and he wants to go run and play so bad. 

Check that mohawk out! It is all natural and still going strong! Even at the length is it, it still stick straight up. We were trying to call him Mo for for his nick name but it never stuck. 




Nevaeh asks to hold Gray everyday, this is just a couple of pics I have of this. 

 She finally has this cute smile down! 

 One of our life group ladies found out that Jordan Creek has 1$ movies on tuesday mornings, so a couple of us all went to the Vegetales movie. Nevaeh did WONDERFUL!! She sat and ate her popcorn the whole time with no trouble. I thought we were going to have a melt down because she would have to sit without getting up for a while, but nope. She surprised me! She actually had a meltdown leaving the movies. When your kids sits in the middle of the mall and won't listen, its kinda embarrassing! 

Just a cute pic......

 My grandma died a year ago on Easter and I got her sewing machine. We finally got it down here and I have started sewing! I'm dedicating this post to her... we miss her but she fought and beat cancer many times during her lifetime. The last time, it beat her, and I'm soooo proud to have her sewing machine because she sewed some beautiful quilts with this machine. 

 I started with a onesie made from one of Jason's old t-shirts. It kinda looks like a potato sack right now, but hopefully it will look better on him. 

I tried putting the videos on but it literally was taking 45 minutes. So i gave up. I hope everyone is having a great summer and a great end of the summer. 
God Bless!







No comments:

Post a Comment