Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Friends

It's finally Friday!

Starting next week I am going to start Friday Friends, where I will ask another woman to post whatever is on her heart. It could be about a mama learning moment, something funny happened at the grocery store or even a heart to heart God moment a woman wanted to share. 

I am hoping to have one lined up for next week. 

This is meant to show that all women have a voice, and although not all are wanting to share, but they all have stories that others could learn from. Also, to give you a break from me! :)

So, until tomorrow my fellow sisters! Keep on truckin' for God! :)

PS- If you would like to be a Friday Friend, please contact me! (post a comment, or I might set up an email for just this blog) You can be fully out there, letting people know who you are or completely anonymous and any where in between. 

No comments:

Post a Comment