Saturday, July 23, 2011

Operation sleep through the night

Tonight commences Operation Sleep Through the Night.

Grayson has been waking up 4-5 times a night, every night. This is worse than when he was a newborn.

So, I will not be turning on his monitor tonight and he can cry. Now don't give me that look! Obviously going to get him isn't helping anyone and at least I will get some sleep and not be crabby. I might even take some night cold medicine to knock me out... lets just say I have not had a consistency of more than 2-3 hours of sleep in 4-5 months.

I think I have been more cuddling with Gray because of everything that has gone one with his allergies and acid reflux, etc, but now it has got to stop! I love him to death, but I really need my energy back to deal with him when he's not supposed to be sleeping.

So to all my mama's out there with no sleep.... I'm feelin' ya!!!!!

PS- One of our pastor's wives once told me, when I was struggling through my depression with Nevaeh, that God wants you to learn certain things through certain situations no matter the length of time. So she prays, "God help me to open my eyes to learn this quick!" LOL! I've been prayin', Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment