Friday, October 12, 2012

She's growing up...

I am so sad watching Nevaeh ride down the side walk. What happened to my little goober? She's growing up.

Yet, as sad as I am, I am filled with joy because she LOVES riding her bike. Her smile when we brought it home was priceless.  There has only been only a few days that she has not wanted to ride, and she's riding like she's been doing it all her life.

I do miss my little, little girl (she's only 3!  ;)   ), but I love meeting this mile stones with just as much excitement as Nevaeh.


Her first time on it! 

 The next day and she's riding like a pro.

 Her first crash! I told her to stay down so I could go get my phone! Don't worry, she didn't cry or anything. I wouldn't have gotten my phone if she was hurt. Ha!

 She loves it!



No comments:

Post a Comment