Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Partay!

Partay times 3!!!!  Jason's and the kids' birthdays are all within 3 weeks of each other! 

Also, my great-grandma; Nevaeh and Gray's great-great-grandma, turned 99 on Saturday! WOW! She is still as strong as ever, going to i-cubs games and baking tons. 


Today is Jason's birthday, so Happy birthday!!!!! We are so blessed and thankful for you Jason! That you work so hard for me to be able to stay home, but yet, you still make time to snuggle with your little blessings! We love you!!!


One big bubble partay!!!

Since I combined Nevaeh and Gray's birthday party, I did a bubble theme. 

We had a bubble machine, bubble pizza, bubble station, bubble crafts (well kinda), balls and balloons! It was a blast to just have lots of friends in one place celebrating with us. 

Nevaeh and Gray also had fun with their friends. Nevaeh some how found out it was a bubble party a couple months ago and there wasn't a day that went by that Nevaeh didn't mention it. 

And now.... it's over. Like Christmas... takes forever to plan and it's over in a blink of an eye. 

We are blessed by Nevaeh and Grayson. I am always being perfected in some sort of fashion with them. Whether it's patience, or slow to anger and even showing my love more. They are my gifts from God! 





 Gray's cake

 Here is another set of great-grandparents that we are lucky to have in our kids' lives!

 And another! well the wife half anyways...


 Nevaeh's cakes

 Yep, my cakes are that good! :)


 Nevaeh was somewhat neat with a spoon.






I have a couple fun posts coming up from felt stories to Nevaeh's treasure box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment