Friday, January 13, 2012

365 days later!

On 11:12 a.m., January 13, 2011, Gray was born. It's almost been exactly 365 days!

Happy Birthday my little man!

I can't describe Gray. He's quirky and a really bad sleeper. He has been a hard baby and after a year, things have finally calmed down in the last month.

He makes some hilarious faces and gets super excited if you even look at him. 

He loves Nevaeh and Nevaeh loves him. 

Balls are is favorite toys and he could sit for a while bouncing his little basketball. 

I think he acts like my brother in some ways. I don't know in what ways, but sometimes I think, 'that is such a zach face/attitude.' 

He is definitely more cautious than Nevaeh, but he's strong and will get into places he can't get out. 

He's a pistol.

But I wouldn't change him for anything! 

Here is a little taste of the past year with our little man. 

First day

3 days

1 month- I started taking monthly pics in front of this blanket

2 months

3 months

 Then I dropped the ball and stopped. 4 months

 5 months

 6 months

 7 months

 8 months- his favorite way to be... nakie! He will not sleep any other way.

 9 months

 10 months

 11 months

This morning on his birthday!!!! 1 year old!!!!!!!!!

 He can not smile without closing his eyes now. :)

Little man, this has been a crazy-whirl wind of a year. We have had some very rough times, but you as a one is so much fun. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you, but in the mean time, I'm enjoying you very much. We, daddy and I, are praying that you go grow up to be a wonderful man of God. That you would love him with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. 

God- he is yours. Do what you will! 

Happy birthday little man. 


No comments:

Post a Comment