Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Program

This year was Nevaeh's first ever Christmas program! She and her other Bible Buddy friends sang a few songs on stage and I about cried.

She is getting so big. 

Although Nevaeh sang really loud (for part of it) and did stay on her feet very nicely (during the cow part, she would act like a cow on her hands and knees), the funniest part was when the more "experienced" parents (those who have teens, *gasp*, I can't imagine doing that many Christmas programs) came up to me and asked, "So, how was your first Christmas program?" It's like they new it was stressful and were relishing in the fact they were done with it! HA! 

Although it was stressful wrangling the buddies (3-4 year olds), Nevaeh had a blast. She was excited to be on that stage and sing with her friends. 








 I loved this moment when a couple of the older girls invested a little time with the younger ones. I don't know what was going on, but it was so precious!

 Getting ready to eat some pizza!



In a week or so, I will be posting 2 home made products that I use everyday. They have saved me so much money and actually work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment