Friday, August 10, 2012

Cherished Memories

My kids are growing up too fast. I'm tearing up just thinking about it.

I feel like I have not cherished enough of the little moments and tried thinking of too many big family events to do.

Let's go to the zoo. Lets pack a picnic and find a fabulous park. Lets do this, lets do that.

Lately we have not done many things because, well, financially we can't afford it. Buying a house kinda does that, but I'm not complaining. I absolutely love our home, so I don't mind making sacrifices. That just means we just have to do little things, and you know what? They are more fun.

Tonight was simple and took maybe a half hour, but it was so wonderful.


S'MORES! 



 He didn't like the stickiness on his hands, he wanted it off his fingers!

 He was fascinated by seeing on the phone screen. 

Showing you her s'more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment