Saturday, August 25, 2012

before and after

I finally have a full before and after picture (other than the kids' rooms) of a room to share!

FINALLY!

I don't know why, but it has been really hard finishing rooms and decorating. But I can say, with the exception of some touch up paint, the half bath on the main floor is DONE!

And I love it!

There are two things in the bathroom that has some sort of sentimental value. One is the picture above the toilet. That was one of the first art pieces (well, wall pieces, some may not call it art) Jason and I bought together. It has been hung in every bathroom, of every home we have lived in. So I had to hang it somewhere for all to see!!

Second is the oil lamp on the middle square shelf. That was my grandma's (she collected beautiful oil lamps) and I received it when she passed away. That is one of my favorite things in the house. I just love it.

So here you go. One little room, the smallest in the entire house, is done!

Please ignore the truly bad pictures. There's only so much you can do in a space so small with no lighting.


BEFORE



AFTER







No comments:

Post a Comment