Saturday, September 17, 2011

Up and Running!!

We are finally up and running! My laptop is back home and now I can update with pictures!

Also, I have decided that I am going to put my bottom into gear to start making a portfolio of graduation party and wedding invitation designs to hand out. It's a drawn out process and will take a while, but I'm going to do it!

So here are some pictures of Beaverdale Fall Fest. Enjoy and talk to you soon!

Pony ride


 Sorry they are blurry, they are from my phone.


 Waiting for the parade to start.


 Elephant ride. Not going to lie, I was pretty darn nervous for her to ride this alone, but I didn't want to spend more money for me to ride as well. But she did wonderfully! And was very observant while flying, because after she was done, she wanted to ride the dragons which weren't in sight at her height. 



some non-fall fest pictures. I walked in on him doing this.... thought it was time to lower the crib. 

 At cousin lukes birthday, we couldn't find Nevaeh and this is where we found her, not stuck, just climbing on her own...

 and last, flowers from the farmers market... gorgeous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment