Thursday, October 1, 2009

CUTE NAKED BABY!

Hmm... where to start? She will be 8 months in 3 days!!!! Wow... I can't believe how the time has flown. It's crazy!

She is just growing so fast, right now she is looking into a mirror at me (I'm behind her) and laughing. It's so cute!

Now she thinks she can walk, so she lets go of the bars, the chair or whatever and makes a break for it. She doesn't get to far, as her feet don't really know what to do yet but she tries. It is quite funny to watch, and if I could upload video, I would but it won't upload! 

In the meantime, she has finally figured out how to get everywhere and anywhere by crawling. We're teaching her not to get into things and it's so amazing how much they actually understand at 8 months. They are just incredible little people, it's so fascinating. 

She has such an individual personality. She is the happiest baby, even when she's tired, she still smiles. The only time she cries is when I'm putting her down to nap and she whines when she's hungry, other than that she is smiling. She enjoys sitting on my lap reading books, and doesn't like to be ignored for too long. She loves Peanut (our dog) and has a temper (I think it's the Irish in her :)  ). 

Jason and I are just so amazed at her, and we are doing great! Jason is such a good husband and matches me perfectly. When I'm stressed, he knows how to calm me down. We just put our house on the market, and are praying that we can buy a house big enough to be able to grow in. We're saving for a good down payment and, right now are about half way there, and hopefully we can there before next spring. God only knows though. 

Enjoy the pictures, we love you all!

this is her "jail cell"

cute naked baby!

bath time pictures; the water has a neat affect



this is tiger, she loves him!


1 comment: