Saturday, October 10, 2009

Don't eat yellow snow!

Well, who knew that Iowa would really bring us snow this early in the year (am I really underestimating Iowa's weather?!)? 

But, alas, it came and went quicker than you could even say, "It's snowing!" 

Although it was gone within minutes, we did bundle Nevaeh from her head to her toes and took her outside for her FIRST snowfall.... as little as it was. She didn't know what to do. It was bright, cold and well, cold again, but she did do what every kid does. She ate it! As she examined it, it slowly went to her mouth.(Note: we did make sure it wasn't yellow, or any other color, so don't worry.) I think she will come to appreciate it as much as her mommy!  :)

She is, also, battling her very first full out cold. Her nose is running so much, but isn't coughing or running a temperature. The amazing part... she is still her happy self. I don't think anything can get this girl down! I think I need to learn a little something from her...

Other than that, all is well. We are waiting for our house to sell, trying to stick to a budget and saving for a down payment. For Jason, football is almost done, but basketball is right around thecorner. I'm not going to lie, half of me is excited to take her basketball games, but the other half isn't because now I'm not going to be able just sit and watch the game. I have to get over the latter half though :). 

We hope you are getting excited for snow! 
God Bless to all,
We love you!

This is what I found after I finished cooking dinner. She is so adorable!
YAYAYAYA snow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment