Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Random fun-ness

It has been such a busy couple weeks. I am amazed at how busy life gets when school starts back up.

We are adjusting to life without much of daddy around. There have been tears, from everyone (except Jason), laughter, bad attitudes, prayer, good attitudes, rejoicing, and some more tears.

I have started taking my kids separately, holding them, and praying with them 3 times a day. Once in the morning, at lunch time, and after nap/quiet time. It has really helped soften their hearts and connect with me. It's me, my child and God; a wonderful combination!

Here is some random fun-ness that has been going on:

My kids just don't like normal. They don't have fun just drawing on the sidewalk at all. It has to be something completely different for them to enjoy! 



 I try and do one craft a week. Last week was an egg carton caterpillar!


 :) 

 This last weekend we had some great speakers come into town. Josh and Sean Mcdowell. A father, son duo who know how to tell it to you straight about living for God. It was such a convicting and emotional weekend. But so good! 

Friday night was the Phil Wickham concert. I was so excited for this all week and the kids did great! I really dropped the ball on this one... no pictures at the concert! Can you believe that I didn't take pics at the concert?!?! I'm ridiculous! But here are a couple of our family date at Jethro's before Phil. 

Not a good picture of gray at all!

Hanging around Drake before the concert. 

Then a week ago was the Beaverdale fall fest. I love the Fall Fest. Its one of my favorite things to do in this season. There was a parade Saturday morning and we got so much candy that it almost broke one bag. YES, I said ONE bag. We had multiple.  

Too loud Nevaeh?

 Gray has two levels. Super, Super excited or really, really sad. When he's super, super excited, he screams. He screamed the whole parade.   :D


This weekend is Illumifest and I guess it's the equivalent of Beaverdale Fall Fest for West Des Moines. I'm excited to go this weekend with some friends! Although, nothing can top the Fall Fest!!!!!  
*serious face* 
Nothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment