Wednesday, September 29, 2010

pumpkin patch!!

PUMPKIN PATCH!!!!!

The stay-home mom's in my lifegroup decided to go to Howell's pumpkin patch for the morning and I had a blast! I am really a child at heart, so this was very exciting for me to take Nevaeh to her first pumpkin patch. Howell's had everything, as you will see below, and the kids just absolutely loved all of it. Nevaeh couldn't stop going and going, she wanted to do everything at once and by herself. 

Here are some photos!

Me and my baby girl! 

Climbing on hay stacks and big pumpkins



All of the kids in our life group! 

fun horses!

Playing in their corn.. dirty, dirty! and corn got every where! diapers, shoes, socks....... every where!



 Feeding the goats



baby pony!


 My grandma came with us, I'm glad she did! 

 They had pedal go-carts and she did not like sitting on my lap, she wanted her own!



Getting our pumpkins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment