Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Growing so much...




Wow...

There has already been a couple of changes in the last couple of days. It's crazy!

First, she is now officially, 100 % crawling. She hasn't realized she can go everywhere yet so i'm still preparing myself.

Second, she is now standing! Not on her own of course, but she pulled herself up ,in her "jail cell" for the first time a couple days ago. Jason and I were eating supper, we looked over to find our daughter standing up smiling at us. It was quite funny!

Third, she has teeth!! Her bottom two teeth came in and it was such a surprise! She didn't really have any signs like drooling, wanting to bite, or acting cranky. She has had a hard time taking naps and sleeping, but other than that, no showing that she was teething. She took my finger to bite it and I felt them. I was excited! She is growing up so fast!

She has, also, grown so much in her personality. It's crazy how a little person can grow. I don't understand how people can watch a human being grow from an egg in their mothers womb to a live, adult human being and not believe in an everlasting, wonderful Creator!

Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment