Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WHOA

Wow.

Holy buckets....

I have 3 kids. I've actually had 3 kids for almost 5 months now. And I'm just now getting to a blog post. Sorry 'bout that.

Karrigan has fit into the family like she has never missed a day. She's ALWAYS happy, even when really tired and hungry. Always giving up a smile or two.

Gray absolutely adores her and Nevaeh likes to help take care of her. Peanut doesn't really care and well.... I'm excited about this.... SHE'S A MOMMA'S GIRL!

Nevaeh nor Gray ever really clung to mommy. Even now, Gray wants daddy constantly... and Nevaeh is her independent self, like always.

I was peeking through my tabs and reminiscing about past crafts and little kiddos. It truly is amazing how time flies.

It being so close to V-day, I wanted to re-share a post when I first started this... a valentines day craft that even a 2 year old can do!

Clicke HERE for the craft.

Let's look back on the first few weeks of life with Karrigan.... I can't believe she's rolling over and talking and, ok, gotta stop or I'm going to cry.








No comments:

Post a Comment