Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my wonderful husband!!!!!

I just wanted to give you some reasons why I think you the most amazing dad ever.

1)) you wrestle with our daughter.
2)) you make our kids laugh by just making faces.
3)) you make them laugh harder than anyone I know, including me!
4)) you can put any words to any song at any time. The kids love it as much as I do!
5)) you tell Nevaeh and Grayson I love you everyday.
6)) you want them to love God, and pray for that
7)) you will sit and build towers and play play-doh 
8)) the way you look at them
9)) how you want to take pictures of every cute moment
10)) you dance with nevaeh and sing with her to dora, team umizoomi and all the other cartoons
11)) when you held grayson in his first weeks, trying to calm him down
12)) i love when you hold nevaeh close when she gets hurt. 
13)) and just the way you show your love to them everyday!

There are so many more things, big and small, that make me smile everyday. I love you honey. 
happy fathers day!

there is larger post coming soon, with fun zoo pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment