Sunday, April 24, 2011

A picture is worth a thousand words..

 .. so we have 24 thousand words here! Buckle and here we go.....

Grayson's 3 month photo, he wasn't a happy camper for these.

He is lovin' his bouncer now! Its his favorite place to play.


 Officially a Cubs fan!

 Look at my chunker-munk! How adorable

 He is already chewing, literally chewing! And he stares at us eating when he's sitting on my lap. I think he wants real food already!

 I love this picture!!!!!!!!!!! He is my handsome little man. 

Now onto photos of Nevaeh... she loves sculpting! She will make birds, snakes, letters, fish and tons of other things.

 This is what we catch her doing, she is reading in her crib. 

 She also loves to dig. Nevaeh will sit for 30 minutes and just dig. She will get dirt everywhere, but the second she gets a little water on her she will flip out saying, "I'm dirty! I'm dirty".


"Resurrection rolls"- You put marsh-mellows in a crescent rolls representing putting Jesus in his tomb. When you cook it the marsh-mellows disappear and Jesus is gone! Nevaeh kinda understood everything, she would say, "Jesus in tomb." and "uh-oh, Jesus gone."She is definitely one of the smartest 2 year-olds I know!



EASTER!! 
We had our own little easter egg hunt.




 Showing me her easter basket full of eggs!

 Opening them up.


 My wonderful family!

 Random pics of funness!



I hope you enjoyed ALL these pictures. Happy Easter! God bless.






No comments:

Post a Comment