Monday, December 7, 2009

Jingle Bells, Batman smells and We love Christmas!!!

'Tis the season, again, and this year it is much more exciting!! I can't believe it's been a year, but, alas, it has and now we have a 10 month old wobbling (yes, she can take up to 6 or 7 steps!) around. CRAZINESS!

We're a little late in putting up our Christmas things, but after an hour or so, they are beautiful. The funny thing, it's like a Christmas corner in our duplex. There is no sign of Christmas except in this little corner, I think I need more decorations! Hobby Lobby, here I come (when its all 90% off)!

Nevaeh doesn't bother the decorations too much, but she wants to rip the paper off the presents! We have to get after her quite a bit, but she listens and we still have all our presents intact! Please, no re-wrapping for me!

Here are a few pictures we took after everything was set up. Don't worry, there will be plenty more. She is so adorable!
Merry Christmas,
love and God Bless.





Hee hee, she woke up and her hair was crazy. I really don't know how it happens, but it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment