Monday, November 30, 2009

so much to be thankful for...

Well, Thanksgiving has past already and we hope you had a wonderful weekend. We had a very busy and not so relaxing weekend but we are still very thankful!

I'm so thankful for my wonderful little family! I know that is the common thing to say, but its so true! Nevaeh has given us such a joy that can not be described! She has taught me and she's only 9 months old! She is always to happy even when she's completely exhausted.. she just always, always has a smile on! She has started to snuggle a little more, and guess what? She's taking four or five steps now!! Can you believe it! I didn't think it would be before Thanksgiving, but it was!

I'm also so thankful for my ever patient husband. I don't know how he got so patient, but he is always calm when I can be freaking out! He is such a wonderful husband and dad, and I love to watch him with Nevaeh.

God has blessed me so much! Thank you my Father in Heaven! I praise you and follow you until the ends of the earth. Thank you!


Playing with her buddy, Nathan. She loves to have another to play with everyday!

she is starting to climb into everything! She can spend so much time climbing in and out of her tub of toys. She also likes to take things out and put things back in over and over!
This is our Thanksgiving day family picture

I loved this family picture!!! She looks like a purple puffy marshmellow!
My little marshmellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment